Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween is coming!

Yesterday , my friends and i, went to buy some accesories and costumes for halloween. At the begining we were in the Mall, but we weren't able to find good costumes, so we finished our shopping in Savers. Savers is a second hand shop where you are able to find many things and with an incredible price!I bought my costume and several accesories for only 15$




This is my first halloween, because in Spain halloween is not very popular and it is not celebrated with the same intensity as here.

I'm looking forward to this weekend,and seeing all your awesome costumes, it could be really fun and it will be an experience that i'll never forget.
Have a nice week!

2 comments:

kyoko said...

hey Luis!Did you have fun at the party?
I had lot's of fun^^
oh! BTW I liked your costume!!!

Dawn Ding said...

Hi Luis, my friends went to buy customes for Halloween the other day as well, but all of them were sold out! Until then, I understood that Halloween is so popular and why malls had began to put costumes on shelves far before this festival.