Monday, October 13, 2008

Just for kicks :)

On Thursday our soccer intramurals team won again. So far our team is undefeated and this Thursday it’s finals. Our team is really happy for this accomplishment because we have to live up to the other international teams that played previous years.

I didn’t get to play a lot on Thursday because someone hit me on my leg and I got a cramp, so I didn’t play as much as I would have liked. I had to take care of my leg because I needed to be good so this week I can play to my best potential.

Our games are really fun because not only we have good communication in our team, but also we use our foreign language as an advantage. This is helpful because the other team can’t understand what we are saying and we are able to make strategies.

Saturday I had to get up early to go and work at the soccer fields behind Bollinger. I think I get to practice my English a lot there because I’m always interacting with people. Once they hear my accent they always ask me where I’m from and when I tell them I’m from Spain they asking me more questions about my country. I like this because I get to share my culture.

Next week I’ll let you know how our team did for the intramurals final. Hopefully we will win and we’ll receive a T-Shirt to prove our victory!

See you gente!

1 comment:

T said...

U are such a baby, they didn't hit u that hard.
We are in the final, so lets go and win the cup.