Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween!

It's all over. Unfortunately, my awaited, first and last Halloween has already passed. Today, Monday, once the alcoholic effects of that celtic ancient festival and the hangover have disappeared, it’s time to think about this amazing weekend more carefully.

After almost a month thinking about what kind of weird being I was going to be in Halloween, I finally decided to be dressed up as one of the most famous soldiers during the European middle age: a crusader! I chose that option because I found it easy to wear as well as comfortable and warm for what was supposed to be a really cold night.

On Friday night I had a birthday party in one of my friend’s house. It was an awesome party with all my best friends in Eau Claire. Everybody was dressed up (some of them were really impressive!) and we all had a lot of fun.



After that party we decided to go to the bars to see how the Halloween environment there was. It was amazing walking to the bars and crossing all the time hundreds of people with its different customs and having lot of fun in the street. When we arrived to the bars, it was really like I had expected Halloween to be: crowded bars, people with funny costumes(some with more clothes than others)and everybody dancing and having fun. I really enjoyed it a lot, but I had the every weekend problem: bars closed at 2.30 am even though it was Halloween!! That is something I cannot understand and I didn’t like at all!



On Saturday I was quite tired from last night so I decided to go out only for dinner, have a couple of beers and then going back home.However, although it was not supposed to be
Halloween night, there were many people dressed up and an enormous ambient in the bars, so I decided to stay in the bars until they closed (like I always do: D). But the night was full of surprises and as the time had to be delayed one hour at 2 a.m, I could enjoy one more hour in the bars!!


So that was my Halloween experience. Overall, a wonderful experience that I will always keep in my mind and that I hope I will be able to repeat at some point during my life!

Regards!!

No comments: