Hello again!
Last week I was really busy to write but today at least I get a while to write here.
I am still thinking in my last travel around the United States and I cannot believe that I have done (together with my awesome soccer teammates) about 36 hours by car!! That is because we went to Alabama to play the Soccer National Tournament so on Tuesday evening we left from Eau-Claire and we started our particular road trip that ended in Tuscaloosa (Alabama); I don’t know if you know more or less the United States geography but the distance between Eau-Claire and Tuscaloosa is like if you want to go from Oviedo to Amsterdam, so is about 18 hours by car!! But hopefully we traveled on the night so I could sleep the most part of the journey.
When we arrived to Tuscaloosa we were really tired so we took a little nap and we got ready for the first soccer game. The fields where we played were really really bad, so we tried to play our best soccer but unfortunately we lost the first game and I got an unfair red card (I think the referee hated Spanish people or I don’t understand why he showed a red card, who knows hahah).
In the next games we got two ties and we won the last one so we didn’t do a very good tournament but we played against the best universities of the United States and we did too many friends so the experience was even better that I had expected. The travel back home was I little bit boring and I was studying the entire journey because I had missed several exams so I had to do those exam this week. We arrived to Eau-Claire on Sunday morning and until today I was studying my ¡five! exams that hopefully were easy so I did them quite good.
This week is thanksgiving so all the American students are going home and in my case I am going to go, together with some international friends, to Chicago until Sunday, so I am sure that it’s going to be a incredible journey and we are going to had a very good time as we had in Alabama!
Have I nice thanksgiving!

3 comments:
that's great man . i really like watching soccer . hope u had fun in alabama man. anywys enjoy with your football man
wow - 18 hours in the car is a really long time! well at least for Europeans, it seems to me, that Americans have a different opinion for what is a long drive! lol
A red card!! You didn't even get the yellow one first??
This is a great experience for you to have during your semester abroad! Did you listen to Sweet Home Alabama all the way down to the tournament?
Post a Comment