
Last night was the elections for the 44th president of the United States. I was watching it on TV at one of my friend's dorm with my spanish and swedish friends. It was really excited for me to be able to watch this great event. We were all thrilled when Obama won more than 270 of the electoral votes! He was the new president of the United States of America!
I like Obama better than McCain so I was happy when he got elected president. I think he will make some good changes for this nation. Now, we have to wait and see what he is going to do about the important issues, such as the financial crisis and health care.
The US is the most powerful country of the world so everybody is expecting great things of him. He has to run a nation in the dark time of the crisis, which is affecting the rest of the world; he must take good decisions.
Now lets wait and see.

7 comments:
Wait and see... more of the same old thing unfortunately.
I'm also thinking about what Obama will do next. And somehow I feel like it's a special point in history and will change many things.
well I'm just wating to see the action. Both the candidate had said that they will make changes once they become president. so i just wanna wait and see what change will he make.. hoping for good one for this nation.
I trust him, he will make a change and will be better. As you say wait and see.
hey luis,
yes i am happy that obama won.
Now there will hopfully be a new way america makes policy.
Jägermeister :D
Hopefully Obama will choose a great cabinet to help him in making the world changing decisions that are ahead of him. I agree with Dawn, it is truly a special point in history !
I like Obama also.. Congrate to him!
Post a Comment