In the last post, I mentioned that we had qualified for the intramural's final!!, well, we played this final on thrusday and we won 1-0! so we are the champions and the organiaztion present us a blue shirt as proof of our victory!
Well done team!!!

After game, we went out for Water street to celebrate the victory all the nigth and it was really fun! thank you so much for everything mates. We are gonna win the indoor soccer championship next semester too!!
This weekend also got another championship with the university soccer team, so it was a busy weekend! hehe

I wish you all have a good week. In my case, I have many things to do so i will probably visit the library every day this week :(
See you people!

5 comments:
hi luis!
congratualtions for the victory! watching the game was really funny, but i nearly froze to death! :-)
hope your week gets off to a good start!
kati
el partido fui muy divertido! Y water street tambien!! El proximo semestre yo juguare!!
CHAMPIONS
what a game..
Tas hecho uan estrella luis!! Demuestra la calidad teresiana jajaja. Y mira ver si me consigues una "SMTRHCSUS" para mi :-)
I'm disappointed that I couldn't make the game last Thursday, but you did win!!! Glad you had lots of other people there to cheer you on!
Post a Comment