Hello everyone, this is my first blog and if i am honest, i don't know what i am going to write...
This is my first time in the united states, i have been in many places in Europe but i had never been to in the other Atlantic side. My first impressions? America is a weird country, first of all there are a lot of strange laws that i can't understand, for example: you can use fire weapons and shoot other people(unbelievable, i know..), you can't drink until 21, you can drive with 16, you don't have to use a helmet when you ride a motorbike, and many more...
But not all in America is weird.. I love university life, I live in a dorm (in towers south)with a roommate and we understand each other really good; The classes here are very interesting, we have very few people in a class but i think that it is better to improve the communication between professor and students.
I get up every morning at 8 and i finish at 2 pm. On the weekend i go out with my new friends to Water Street and i play soccer when i can...
Well, i need to go , so i can not write more jeje.
I will post every week
See you gente!
给那个爱我的她:
14 years ago

5 comments:
Yeah.. Everything here are so different from our home country. Even the driving side also opposite to my home country. But glad to hear you enjoy. Keep it on!
Luis,
Welcome to the other side of the Atlantic Ocean! Aren't you glad you could fly instead of come by boat? I have a comment on the things you find weird. Actually, it is not legal to shoot other people with a gun. Yes, people can carry a gun if they have a permit, but most people don't. My husband is a hunter and he uses a gun ( and a bow ) to shoot the meat that we eat!
OK,so welcome to America and UWEC.
Hello! We have to play soccer together ine day. I'm not very good but I like!
See you
luis!!
haha i told you i was going to come to your blog!!
-daven
p.s- again welcome to america!!
Hey Luis!
Gus es un bueno secreatrio!
Ahorra voy a hablar solamente en espanol porque quiero hablar bien! :)
Post a Comment