Monday, September 29, 2008

Michigan RoX!

This weekend I went to Michigan. It was more than 7 hours- ride but it really worth it! I played two soccer games, one on Saturday and one on Sunday, and we won both!. We slept in a Motel with jacuzzi and swimming pool so I enjoyed it so much! And what is better, on Saturday night I went out with all my team mates to celebrate the victory! It was really really fun and now I can put a flag on Michigan in the map of the places I have ever been to hehe.

See u!

1 comment:

Dawn Ding said...

Hi Luis, I'm Dawn, and I saw this sentence: " now I can put a flag on Michigan in the map of the places I have ever been to hehe." It seems that you want to visit many places.Well,the city I want to visit most is New York!And I want to travel to Europe someday as well! I'm learning French now, I think if I can grasp Spanish in future, my European dream will come true~